Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.otherside-wiki.xyz/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
Otherside-Wiki.xyz is providing a free service to all who are interested in the Otherside Project of Yuga Labs.
- The information provided on this website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice, and you should not treat any of the website's content as such. Otherside-Wiki does not recommend that any NFT or cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Do conduct your due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
- The materials on Otherside-Wiki's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Otherside-Wiki makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Otherside-Wiki does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The appearance of third-party advertisements and hyperlinks on Otherside-Wiki does not constitute an endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation by Otherside-Wiki. Do conduct your due diligence before deciding to use any third-party services.
In no event shall Otherside-Wiki or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Otherside-Wiki's website, even if Otherside-Wiki or a Otherside-Wiki authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Otherside-Wiki's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Otherside-Wiki does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Otherside-Wiki may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Otherside-Wiki does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Otherside-Wiki has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Otherside-Wiki of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Otherside-Wiki may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed according to Austria's laws and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us. Otherside-Wiki's policy is to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.otherside-wiki.xyz/, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third parties, except when required by law.
Our website may link to external sites that we do not operate. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as accepting our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about handling user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP()", IP addresses being truncated before further processing in order to rule out direct associations to persons.
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
Following a subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our advertising purposes until a cancellation. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by you separately or possibly in the course of an ordering process.You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe in your user profil.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking, or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy is effective as of 01 October 2022.